Thursday, September 25, 2008

Go Short No Long LOL

So I am late to post but at least I am putting my money where my mouth is. We are hedged both long and short but here is how I see it. Tomorrow the market is down. Monday the market is up. That is not me speaking that is the model speaking. How do I know, the energy level suggests that Friday is down but it cannot go down more than a couple of days. We just completed the first hump of the MaeWest and Tic Tac Toe models suggest a strong short then long. In addition the model is getting WAY too confident in its calls. So that usually means a hard reversal.

Oh the key to all this, You have to know which stocks stick with the market and which ones don't.

I don't have time to talk about little sticks right now, but I will get back to the discussion eventually. Right now I am REALLY WORRIED about the FINANCIAL CRISIS (kiss my @$$) The market has dropped a whopping 90 points this week (btw it climbed 95 last week)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home