Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Back to the program

After several posts about politics and international economics it is time for me to get back to what I know something about - Day to Day market fluctuations.

It appears from the data that the markets have returned back to normalacy. Although our software does not look beyond maybe 2 days, there is a sense within the model that the market movements are normalizing.

It makes me a bit sad that the markets seem to be returning to normal. The numbers were so good in the fall, but I think in the near future you will see the market climb. Do not take my advice. Talk to a professional. But if I were in the market I would be going long for long term investments. Put off buying garbage for Christmas and purchase some healthy stocks for your kids.

Tomorrow appears to be up. Check back later tomorrow but I am thinking there will be three days of down after tomorrows behavior.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home